A mounted TV provides a better viewing experience due to on-axis viewing and having the TV at the correct height. A mounted TV eliminates the need for furniture, creating more floor space.
A mounted TV is also much safer. The Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) estimates that TV tip-overs account for 18,900 emergency room visits each year, 66% of which are children nine or younger (see report). A mounted TV eliminates this danger.
There are 3 things to consider:
- Weight: Your TV should weight less than the weight capacity of the mount.
- Screen Size: Your TV’s screen size should be within the recommended screen size of the mount.
- Mounting Hole Pattern: The mounting hole pattern on the back of your TV needs to match the mounting hole pattern capabilities of the mount.
You can also call us at 602-674-1000 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to tell you if a particular mount is compatible with your TV.
The ratchet handle on the Extra Large, Large, and Medium Full Motion Mounts works much like a ratchet wrench.
When the handle is pulled toward you (against the spring tension, as if the handle is the hand of a clock and you are lifting it off the face of the clock) rotating the handle does not affect the bolt or tilt tension.
To tighten the tilt:
- Pull the ratchet handle up (or towards you, against the spring tension) and rotate the handle counter-clockwise as far as possible.
- Let the spring pull the handle down (away from you, with spring tension) and rotate the handle clockwise as far as possible.
- Repeat steps 1 and 2 until bolt is tight. Mount should then hold desired tilt.
To loosen the tilt, simply reverse the above steps.
Video coming soon!
Yes, we have an adapter (the LFMA24) that extends the wall plate to reach 24 inch on-center studs and we will ship it to you at no charge. Simply call us at 602-674-1000 or email email@example.com.
Yes, we have an adapter (the LFMA800) that extends the Large Full Motion Mount from 600mm to 800mm and we will ship it to you at no charge. Simply call us at 602-674-1000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
No. The mount MUST be mounted into studs or the potential for failure is extremely high.